LuckyPolls Foods that Help You Burn Calories celery

Foods that Help You Burn Calories

Everyone says that losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise, but sometimes changing your eating habits is the hardest part of all. Any little bit helps whether you’re trying to lose those last 5 pounds or just getting started on your weight loss journey, so adding foods to your diet that are not only going to give you the nutrients you need to lose weight healthily but that also help you to burn calories upon eating are a definite must add to your diet.

Celery
Celery is mostly composed of water, 75% to be specific, and the other 25% is roughage like fibre that helps you digest your food. That means that celery actually helps you burn more calories than it contains, making it perfect for any weight loss plan. With that high water content it also makes you feel full with fewer calories.

Grapefruit
Grapefruit is a great metabolism booster, so it helps you burn calories faster. It also helps you feel full faster and for longer and is, of course, delicious! It also contains fibre, which will help you digest food better and will stabilize blood glucose levels, making weight loss easier.

grapefruit

Leafy Greens
Leafy greens like lettuce and spinach, like celery, contain a lot of water, and also burn more calories than they contain. Their composition is roughly 50% water and 50% fibre and they’re a great source of energy. They contain a lot of protein, which not only helps increase energy, but helps your digestive system.

Of course adding these foods to your diet isn’t enough on its own if you’re really committed to shedding a few pounds—remember to cut out fatty foods and don’t forget to keep exercising! After a few weeks you’ll surely see results and you’ll never want to take these items out of your diet!



About


'Foods that Help You Burn Calories' has no comments

Be the first to comment this post!

Would you like to share your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published.